Newton's Cradle

Patricia, my Virtual Hamster of Love and Destruction

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Shell Shocked... on Christmas

I am shocked.

I'm more than shocked.

I'm that fuzzy feeling you get inside when you buy something really expensive, spending all your money on it, and despite the fact your broke, still being happy because of what you bought.

Sort of like if was on cocaine, only without the pain in my nose.

I would just like to thank everyone who followed and commented, I never expected that anyone would actually read this thing! But now I have this huge crushing pressure to deliver, so I'd like to make some New Year's Resolutions, without sounding too chuffed with myself. Which I am anyway.

1. I promise to blog every day over the holidays, and at least once a week once... school... starts again. Icky exams :(

2. I promise to keep my blog interesting, and funny, based on your comments.

3. I do read you're comments! They make me happy and warm in my heart!

4. All who comment will be spared when I implement my new world order.

I'd also like to apologize for lack of a real topic on this post! I could lie and say I don't have an interesting life, but everyone here knows thats not true.

The truth is I'm just blown away by the feedback! So, after promising to read all comments, help me out! What would YOU like to hear my blog about? What parts do you love? What do you hate?

Maybe focus more on the love part. Administer hate in small doses.

Until tomorrow! While you wait you can stitch my face onto flags or something.

2 comments:

  1. good luck with the once a week thing. :)

    that and MERRY CHRISTMAS, STEPHEN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're adorable. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

All comments help feed the War Machine!